16 One-Liners by Woody Allen on Love, Sex, and Marriage

1. Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go, it's pretty damn good.

2. Sex between two people is a beautiful thing; between five it’s fantastic.

3. Sex relieves tension. Love causes it.

4. Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.

5. Art and masturbation - two areas in which I am an absolute expert.

6. The only time my wife and I had a simultaneous orgasm was when the judge signed the divorce papers.

7. I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.

8. Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.

9. Sex between a man and a woman can be wonderful, provided you get between the right man and the right woman.

10. Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.

11. I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.

12. Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right.

13. Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats.

14. Marriage is the death of hope.

15. In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.

16. A relationship is like a shark. It has to move forward or it dies. And I think what we've got on our hands is a dead shark. (Annie Hall)