8 Best Lines About Rodney Dangerfield's Tough Neighborhood

1. I came from a real tough neighborhood. In the library the sign says "Shut the Fuck Up!"

2. I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand.

3. I came from a real tough neighborhood. I bought a waterbed and found a guy at the bottom of it.

4. I came from a real tough neighborhood. On my street, the kids take hubcaps - from moving cars.

5. I came from a real tough neighborhood. Why, every time I shut the window I hurt somebody's fingers.

6. I came from a real tough neighborhood. In the local restaurant I sat down and had broken leg of lamb.

7. In the school I went to they asked a kid to prove the law of gravity so he threw the teacher out of the window.

8. Once, a guy pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional; the knife had butter on it.