10 Jokes About Rodney Dangerfield's Sex Life

1. When I started out in show business I was so poor I used to go to orgies to eat the grapes.

2. A girl phoned me the other day and said 'Come on over, there's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home.

3. A hooker once told me she had a headache.

4. I once had a problem ... so I tried group sex. Now I have a new problem - who to thank.

5. I saved a girl from being attacked last night. I controlled myself.

6. I bought a new book, “100 New Ways to Make Love” I ended up in traction - it was a misprint.

7. I'm at the age where I want two girls. In case I fall asleep they will have someone to talk to.

8. My sex life is terrible, my wife put a mirror over the dog's bed.

9. I'm a bad lover. I once caught a peeping tom booing me.

10. If it wasn't for pick-pockets I'd have no sex life at all.